Your application should include the following:
- Brief cover letter summarizing your case (no more than 2 pages), with a chronological list of events.
- The type of academic discrimination to which the college or university has subjected you.
- The name of your attorney(s). Provide attorney’s address, phone number (and/or email address) AND a brief description of the attorney’s prior experience with similar cases.
- The stage of internal grievance in which you are currently engaged, or the state and /or federal statute and/or university rule under which you are filing a lawsuit (or intend to file).
- Copies of your petition for internal grievance and college/university response(s), or of your legal complaint and answers if you have filed a lawsuit.
- Amount of money you have spent so far on legal fees and costs; estimate future expenses.
- Your full name, address, phone number(s), and email address
Please submit your application (with materials) to email@example.com and F.A.A.D. Legal Fund Committee members will read your application, decide how to help with your case, and contact you.